Due to tremendous interest in the ENCORE!® project, Central Park Development Group, LLC is releasing the following project timeline update. Information included within the timeline is subject to change. We encourage you to check back often for updates related to progress at the ENCORE! site.
- The Tempo at ENCORE! is expected to be complete.
- The Reed at ENCORE! is expected to be complete.
- The Trio at ENCORE! is expected to be complete.
- The Reed will begin construction – 158 units of housing serving elderly families.
- The Trio construction commenced – 141 units of housing for families.
- The Ella at ENCORE! construction complete – 160 units of housing for active senior families.
- Infrastructure improvements throughout the ENCORE! site were completed.
- Construction begins on The Ella, a 160-unit apartment building for seniors.
- New road work scheduled to begin
- 350 – 400 jobs will be created to complete the (14 – 16 month) infrastructure project
- Underground piping installations have begun and will continue through the end of the year
- Infrastructure permit issued and mobilization of pipe crews began
- Anticipated issue of permits
- Anticipated start of the infrastructure construction
- Clearing and grading of the site commenced
- Week of May 3rd – second phone blast to all applicants updating the process
- Groundbreaking ceremony, May 11
- Subcontractors and construction manager commence hiring of key managers
- 80 – 100 interviews with candidates anticipated week of May 15
- Permitting process continues
- First contract (infrastructure) executed April 11th
- Hiring and final qualifications of subcontractors
- Final contracts concluded with all subcontractors
- Job fair on March 25th for all aspects of construction-more than 5,000 applicants.
- All job fair attendees catalogued by employees at The Women’s Centre in Tampa; Tampa’s first jobs created by ENCORE! redevelopment.
- Phone blast sent to all job fair attendees with more than 99% of attendees reached.
- Job fair for infrastructure contractors on February 19-More than 700 applicants