The Tempo at ENCORE!®
Opening in the summer of 2018, The Tempo, is a 7-story building containing 203 units of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom floor plans and the fourth multi-family building on the site.
The Tempo and the overall ENCORE! community, are named in honor of the rich musical history of Downtown Tampa's Central Avenue in its heyday – where Ray Charles recorded his first song, the famous dance move and song "The Twist" were born, and legendary jazz artists Ella Fitzgerald, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday and Cab Calloway visited often to perform in what was known then as "Harlem South."
Silver LEED®-certified building applicant; improves indoor air quality, using energy-efficient lighting and appliances. Learn More >>
- Swimming pool with outdoor theatre
- Expansive clubhouse includes fitness center, community space, kitchen, library, computer center, games rooms
- Wi-Fi Café/Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Music Rehearsal Rooms
- Exhibit Space
- Secure entry access
- April, 2013–Bessolo Design Group selected as architect
- 2nd Quarter, 2013–Close on project financing
- February, 2014–Groundbreaking ceremony
- October 27, 2014–Commence construction
- 2nd Quarter 2016–Pre-leasing begins
- 2nd Quarter 2018–Complete construction and resident move-ins begin