Due to tremendous interest in the ENCORE!® project, Central Park Development Group, LLC is releasing the following project timeline update. Information included within the timeline is subject to change. We encourage you to check back often for updates related to progress at the ENCORE! site.
- Urban infill lots starting at $46 PSF
- 5 minutes from CBD; Historic Ybor Entertainment District; $3B Channel District developments, including luxury residential & 5-star hotel; affluent Tampa Heights neighborhoods & public market and restaurants
- Lots Available for Office, Retail, Hotel and Multi-Family
- Now Leasing Ground-Floor Retail Opportunities from 850-4,000 SF
- Property Highlights – 180,000 SF Office, 300+ Hotel Rooms, 1,500+ Residential Units, 50,000 SF of Retail Tampa CBD Daily Workforce 60,000+; 15,000+ Residents and Growing
- Median Household Income $58,501; Projected $77,120 by 2021
ENCORE!® IS WELL-POSITIONED FOR SMART INVESTMENTS
Strategically located in the heart of Tampa’s downtown neighborhoods, ENCORE! is a vibrant, master planned development and a key element of the Center City’s booming urban infill and real estate market. It’s just 5-minutes in any direction to
- The Central Business District with its 60,000+ workers, 30,000+ residents, the University of Tampa, and University of South Florida Medical School just south of ENCORE!
- the Ybor historic entertainment district and future home of the Tampa Bay Rays baseball stadium just east of ENCORE!
- The $3B Water Street development, including high-end residential towers and a 5-star Marriott Edition hotel in the Channel District just southeast of ENCORE!
- Tampa Height’s affluent Riverside neighborhoods and the fully restored Armature Works with innovative eateries, the Heights Public Market, and co-working space, just northeast of ENCORE!
With both affordable and market rate housing and quick access to transportation hubs, this award-winning, mixed use community nestled among a beautiful town square, public artwork and relaxation niches is center stage with apartments, retailers and restaurants—and soon—hotels, offices and a history museum.